Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Spy...


I am:
Sara, a daughter of God.
I think:
I need to be nicer to myself.
I want:
To be debt free.
I have:
The best family in the whole world.
I dislike:
Kids that don't get along with each other.
I miss:
My family in Utah.
I fear:
My kids won't make the right decisions when they're teenagers.
I feel:
Sad that we are having another big snow storm tonight, Enough already!
I hear:
Barbie- Rapunzel movie playing.
I smell:
Oatmeal that I had for breakfast.
I crave:
Chocolate and peanut butter anything.
I cry:
Before that 'time of the month'.
I regret:
How I treated my parents in my youth.
I search:
The news for any shocking stories.
I wonder:
If I'll have to babysit other people's kids forever.
I love:
Dave, more than anything!
I care:
When my neighbor's sidewalks aren't shoveled.
I always:
Have gum in my purse.
I worry:
About the health of my parents.
I am not:
Liking politics these days.
I remember:
Old and dear friends.
I believe:
In God the Eternal Father and in His Son, Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost.
I dance:
When I'm listening to my ipod while I'm cleaning.
I sing:
When I'm listening to my ipod while I'm cleaning.
I don't always:
Tell the people I love how much they mean to me. I need to do that more!
I argue:
With Connor more than I should. Walk away!!!
I write:
On my blog when I'm feeling creative or feel like a copy-cat.
I win:
When I stay on task during the day.
I lose:
At Settlers of Catan to Dave more than I'd like.
I wish:
I had a Bosch bread mixer.
I listen:
To Chloe sing Wizard of Oz songs all day.
I don't understand:
Why some people abuse their kids. So very sad.
I can usually:
Pull things together last minute. Wish I didn't do this. I used to be more prepared.
I watch:
American Idol with my kids.
I need:
A massage from Suzanna.
I forget:
To take movies and books back to the library on time.
I am happy: When there is love in my home.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm always looking for a new "meme". I like this one. Thanks.

nic and hai said...

post secret is amazing.

check it out.
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

this is when people make confessions on post cards. or tell their secrets.
it's great
creepy.
funny.
great.
i miss you.
come visit your mom
and then i can come see you

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

I like that, I enjoy reading your thoughts. I really wish that we lived close again...I need a little Sara time.