1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Chloe and Makaela
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Having Dave home for the summer
5. What's the last movie you saw?
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
Connor's teacher (the last person I wanted to talk to!)
8. What was the last text message you received?
I can't remember. Don't text.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
Connor's teacher...just great... :/
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
A couple months ago.
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
Blue athletic wear bottoms, red t-shirt and red hoodie.
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Oh Holy Night or What Child is This?
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere with my family (mostly home though)
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
England, Portugal and Tahiti.
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Same place doing the same thing, probably
22. Do you tan or burn?
Mostly tan with an occasional burn
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The Boogie Man in the basement
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Watching failblog.org videos on youtube with the family
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2, but only watch 1 of them
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
I guess with...
29. What color are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favorite season?
late spring and early fall
32. What do you like about fall?
The colors, the crunch of leaves, the crisp air
33. What do you like about winter?
being warm by the fire with my family close by in our home
34. What do you like about the summer?
family camp trips and vacation time, flip flops, water, capri's, the beach, ice cream, loud music/windows rolled down, boating, suntanning and relaxing, reading, running, biking --I could go on but I won't.........
35. What do you like about spring?
Buds, flowers, getting back outside after a long winter, starting up on BBQ, mowing the lawn, fixing up the yard, the freshness in the air
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
3...Utah, Portugal and Wiconsin
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Salt Lake City, UT., Heber, UT., Orem, UT., Provo, UT., Lisbon, Portugal, Gresham, WI., Sturgeon Bay, WI., Algoma, WI.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
bare feet...I really shouldn't because I suffer from plantar fasciitis right now...should have more support on my arches.
39. Are you a social person?
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Shredded Pork taco salad
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
42. What is your favourite ice cream?
Anything with chocolate and peanut butter
43. What is your favourite dessert?
44. What is your favourite kind of soup?
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & jelly sandwich?
It's a tie b/w raspberry and strawberry
46. Do you like Chinese food?
Yes, as well as Korean, Thai, Japanese, Mongolian, Mong, and Indian.
47. Do you like coffee?
No. I think it's sick and makes people have stinky breath.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Maybe 4 but I need to drink way more. I get busy and forget.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Cold Milk or Water
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yes, the right side.
52. Do you know how to play poker?
No and honestly I don't care to know
53. Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes...(Stuart is saying over my shoulder, "Me...no"...hahaha!)
54. Have you ever been to Australia?
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Yes, I know lots of people with my birthday. My best friend growing up (that I've known since I was five) shares my birthday.
59. Do you want kids?
I have already been blessed with the little darlings.
60. Do you speak any other languages?
Portuguese and took three years of French and a year of Russian in high school.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
Just after child birth and after surgeries.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope--hope I never have to
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Either one would be nice
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Yes. Had to take over driving my sister's husbands car for her when she couldn't get it in gear going up a hill. Very embarrassing!
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
68. What is your favorite TV show?
24 and American Idol
69. Can you roll your tongue?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Just my husband, if he classifies
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Just whatever is on my cell phone. Nothing fancy.
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
I don't think so.
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
My sweatshirt and a tea towel.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
Yes...I'm a wanderer while I'm brushing.
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Most of the time it's closed
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
How about neither!
78. Do you flirt a lot?
Pretty sure I don't with others but I do with my husband
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
BBQ sauce or sweet n sour
80. What is your favourite food?
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, I leave those duties to the husband
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes...slightly speeding though a school zone when there were no kids around...very expensive.
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
84. What is your usual bedtime?
B/W 10 and 11 PM
85. What was the last book you read?
Deception Point by Dan Brown
86. Do you read the newspaper?
I read the news online
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Church magazines and Cookie (which was a gift...don't really like it.)
89. Do you watch soap operas?
90. Do you dance in the car?
Just bop the head up and down
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
Whatever plays good music.
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
Ebay purchases between me and my mom for Pandora beads
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
Cranberry Mango- Scentsy
95. What is your favorite board game?
Settlers of Catan, all the way!!!
97. When was the last time you attended church?
98. Who was your favourite teacher in high school?
A teacher that I had in Portugal...Mr Duckett
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
Three days (one day too long)
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
My kids made me some cards and gave me plants for Mother's Day and my brother-in-law made me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day while we stayed at their house.