Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

STUART THE OLD GRANNY
Stuart was the cutest granny I ever saw! He got so many laughs from neighbors and friends. One lady couldn't tell whether he was a girl or a boy dressed up like a granny!. I thought it was clever that he had his little purse for his treats! He came home about half way through the evening to change his shoes and get a bigger bag for candy.


CONNOR THE GANGSTA RAPPA
Connor is one cool dude! I kind of scratched my head when he told me what he wanted to be...I didn't want to encourage any behavior that is unbecoming a good LDS boy, but Dave and I figured that it is a "pretend" dress up day and as long as it's just for fun, what the heck! He was tickled when we found the huge bling thing and tatoo sleaves at Walmart. With all his attitude he had that night, I thought he was pretty legitimate!

OLIVER THE PHYCHO CLOWN
Phycho is exactly how I felt when we were trying to get four kids ready for trick or treating on Halloween. We had been gone all day buying a new car and got home with 15 minutes to get kids ready to go out for the night! CRAZINESS! Dave helped out by helping with Oliver. Poor guy had no hope of doing a really sweet job on the make-up because I kept saying, "Hurry, hurry!!!". After all was said and done, I thought Oliver's, shall we say, "creepy", make-up was awsome for the effect he wanted.
CHLOE THE PRINCESS FAIRY
Chloe was in seventh heaven in her fairy costume! She was so excited for her first 'real' Halloween. I think this was the first year she really got it. She would practice all day pretending to knock on doors and say "trick or treat" and "thank you".
Her little friend, Raina, came to trick or treat with her. When Raina showed up the girls were dressed nearly the same way! Sometimes it's hard to tell the two apart. They sound the same and look the same. (Except Raina recently "cut" her own hair) Chloe loved having a huge bag of candy all her own. I'm thinking, I'm not loving that fact!

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Haha, your kids are so cute! I love their costumes.