Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting To Know You...Getting To Know All About You!!

My friend Suzanna tagged me this in an e-mail, but since I don't do a lot of correspondence that way, I decided that I'd tag people here on my blog. It's a long one so don't feel like you have to do this. I love to read these types of post on other peoples blogs though. I just helps me get to know you better...

What time did you get up this morning? Slept in till 6:00 a.m.- usually up at 5:20 a.m.
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wall-e...don't get to go that much...
What is your favorite TV show? 24 and American Idol
What do you usually have for breakfast? Some sort of cereal
What is you middle name? Gayle
What food do you dislike? Never had it but liver, heart...internal organs. YUCK!
What is your favorite CD at the moment? Nothing particular...Mix of songs...what ever is on my IPOD
What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Grand Caravan
Favorite Sandwich? Any Subway sandwich
What characteristic do you despise? Kids that don't listen to their mom
Favorite item of clothing? Jewelry-makes an outfit
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England with Dave and Portugal with Suzanna
Favorite brand of clothing? Anything on sale
Where would you retire to? Any place that didn't have ice on the sidewalks for half the year.
What was your most memorable birthday? When I was 6 and got a brand new bike
Favorite sport to watch? Packer football when they have a really good season...last year!
When is your birthday? March 22
What is your least favorite chore to do in the house? Cleaning bathrooms and putting away laundry
Are you a morning or night person? Used to be a night person, now I'm a morning person.
What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
Pets? 1 dog, 1 hamster, and 1 snake
What did you want to be when you were little? A mom and a hairstylist...did both!!
How are you today? Stuffy, tired and a bit lazy
What is your favorite candy? Reese's PB cup mixed in frozen custard...does that count?
What is your favorite flower? Lava Tera Mallow and Hollyhocks
What day on the calender are you most looking forward to? Middle of May...snow should be gone by then and also sometime in June when we go to Utah!
What was your maiden name if you are married? Ficklin
What are you listening to now? King Fu Panda, the movie.
What was the last thing you ate? Sushi roll
Do you wish on stars? No, but I love to look for shooting stars
What is your favorite color(s)? I love red, celery green and saffron yellow
How is the weather right now? Cold and it's making me depressed!
The first person you spoke with on the phone today? My friend, Jenny
Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper, but hardly ever drink it
Favorite restaurant? Victoria's for Italian and White Gull Inn for a fish boil.
Real hair color? What it is right now for the first time in 18 years, brown.
What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies and dolls
Favorite season? Late spring and early fall
Hugs or kisses? Depends on who's giving them, but of course Dave's kisses and my kid's hugs.
Chocolate or vanilla? No brainer...chocolate.
Coffee or tea? Neither, but I love steamed milk with flavors.
When was the last time you cried? Right before that special time of the month a couple of week ago.
What is under your bed? Nothing
What did you do last night? Went to YW and made scripture cookies.
What are you afraid of? Something bad happening to one of my kids
Sweet of salty? Both, whatever the craving is.
How many keys on your key ring? 3
How many years at your current job? 12 1/2
Favorite day of the week? Saturday when everyone is home and Monday when everyone leaves!
How many towns have you lived in? 6, Lisbon, Portugal; Orem and Provo, UT.; and Gresham, Sturgeon Bay and Algoma, WI.
Do you make friends very easily? Yes, but sometimes I'm not in the mood to be social and I don't reach out.

No comments: