Sunday, December 28, 2008

Does anyone else feel like pulling out your hair???


OK!! I'm having SERIOUS problems in the blogging world. Some times I wonder why I'm torturing myself blogging, when most of the time I'm ready to PULL MY HAIR OUT!!!. Alright...let me back up and take a deep breath. Maybe some of you out there can help me. I don't even know if I can explain my problems without sounding totaly confusing! I have major problems when I'm putting up alot of pictures. I can't seem to put them all up and then blog about them without erasing one or more of the pictures as I'm trying to arrange them. I'm finding it VERY frustrating. It seems like it should be such an easy thing either to click and drag the photo to where I want it (but that seems to just stretch the picture) or to do the simple copy and paste (but sometimes when I do this, when I right click to paste the photo where I want, the picture or journaling above that lights up in blue and it erases that image!!! )
Yesterday I was trying to do my Christmas blog. What I thought would take me 1 hour TOPS ended up taking me 2-3 hours!!! I had to keep going back into my photo albums and uploading images over and over! My poor family! I was in the WORST mood by the time I was done, I don't think they are really fond of my new hobby of blogging. What to do? Can anyone give me pointers on what they do when they are loading pictures and creating a new post? My family and I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thanks. Sara

1 comment:

Clare said...

You could try arranging your pictures using the Edit HMTL tab. You have to copy and paste the code of the picture. In all reality, it may end up be a different kind of confusing, but I use it sometimes.