Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A friend is...


Oliver had an assignment to do for school. He was suppose to make a card for a friend. I let him dive into my paper stash and he created this cute card for his friend, Uriel.
I thought it was so sweet, creative and thoughtful.
Like Oliver said to his buddy, Uriel; a true friend is good to us and doesn't want us to do things that get us in trouble. I know how important it is for our kids to surround themselves with friends that will be good influences on them and help them choose the right. I hope and pray that they always seek out the best of friends and are good friends to their peers.
Throughout my life I have had friends that have been both good influences and not so good influences. I'm grateful for all the friends I had when I was a kid and that I have now that are true friends and want what's best for me.
Friends enrich our lives and are there to help us when we need them. Thank you to all my friends!!!

No comments: